You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Loop Client Release Notes
This file tracks release notes for the loop client.
- When new features are added to the repo, a short description of the feature should be added under the "Next Release" heading.
- This should be done in the same PR as the change so that our release notes stay in sync!
- All of the items under the "Next Release" heading should be included in the release notes.
- As part of the PR that bumps the client version, cut everything below the 'Next Release' heading.
- These notes can either be pasted in a temporary doc, or you can get them from the PR diff once it is merged.
- The notes are just a guideline as to the changes that have been made since the last release, they can be updated.
- Once the version bump PR is merged and tagged, add the release notes to the tag on GitHub.