You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Loop Client Release Notes
This file tracks release notes for the loop client.
- When new features are added to the repo, a short description of the feature should be added under the "Next Release" heading.
- This should be done in the same PR as the change so that our release notes stay in sync!
- All of the items under the "Next Release" heading should be included in the release notes.
- As part of the PR that bumps the client version, cut everything below the 'Next Release' heading.
- These notes can either be pasted in a temporary doc, or you can get them from the PR diff once it is merged.
- The notes are just a guideline as to the changes that have been made since the last release, they can be updated.
- Once the version bump PR is merged and tagged, add the release notes to the tag on GitHub.
- Failing to load configuration file specified by
--configfile for any
reason is now hard error. If you've used
--configfile to mean "optional
extra configuration" you will need to create an empty file. This was done in
#413 to improve error
reporting and avoid confusion. Similarly, failure to load any configuration
file for reason other than NotFound is hard error, though this is not strictly
breaking because such scenario would be already broken later.