You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Loop Client Release Notes
This file tracks release notes for the loop client.
- When new features are added to the repo, a short description of the feature should be added under the "Next Release" heading.
- This should be done in the same PR as the change so that our release notes stay in sync!
- All of the items under the "Next Release" heading should be included in the release notes.
- As part of the PR that bumps the client version, the "Next Release" heading should be replaced with the release version including the changes.
- Multi-path payment has been enabled for Loop In. This means that it is now possible
to replenish multiple channels via a single Loop In request and a single on-chain htlc.
This has to potential to greatly reduce chain fee costs. Note that it is not yet possible
to select specific peers to loop in through.
Macaroon authentication has been enabled for the
loopd gRPC and REST
connections. This makes it possible for the loop API to be exposed safely over
the internet as unauthorized access is now prevented.
The daemon will write a default
loop.macaroon in its main directory. For
mainnet this file will be picked up automatically by the
loop CLI tool. For
testnet you need to specify the
More information about TLS and macaroons.